Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Connection Info

  • Telephone (Sakai001): +1 812 856 7060  
  • Internet: 156.56.240.9
  • Conference Code: 348#
  • PIN: 72524#

Agenda

I. Outstanding action items:

2.6.x DB2 scripts - Adam will contact rSmart about these scripts (STATUS?)
Sakai 2.7 Freeze dates. Send email confirming - Pete (STATUS?)
Selenium Script Suite - Pete and Jean-François (STATUS?)

II. Release scheduling and Issues review

Sakai 2.7.0 (freeze dates, *.x branch creation, independent release oversight)
Sakai 2.6.2 (early December 2009 release proposal)
Sakai 2.5.6 (need?)
Kernel 1.1.0

III. Jira

Outstanding proposals
2.6.2 filters
2.7.0 filters
2.5.6 filters

Test Instances

How to use Jira confluence page 

Release Proposal 2009

Google Spreadsheet of new features

New Feature Documentation

Attendees

Seth Theriault
Pete Peterson
Anthony Whyte
Megan May
Charles Hedrick
Matt Jones

Minutes

I. Outstanding action items:
  • 2.6 DB2 conversion - no update
  • 2.7 Freeze Date: Anthony has sent email to all core leads requesting feedback on a Nov. 12, 2009 freeze date for 2.7.  Several replies in the positive.
    No objections in meeting. Exceptions should be vetted with Anthony ASAP. Discussion on short time frame of this date. Not a lot of new features in the 2.7 codebase and starting earlier will help firm up the code and QAed sooner in the process. Anthony is going to be assuming the QA concerns after Dec 2009.
  • Selenium Scripts:  Beginning to gather and group these into a suite of scripts. - ongoing
II. Release scheduling and Issues review
  • Sakai 2.7.0 (freeze dates, *.x branch creation, independent release oversight) - Proposed Nov. 12, 2009 release date.
  • Sakai 2.6.2 (early December 2009 release proposal) - in late Nov. 2009 (no later than Dec. 04, 2009)?
  • Sakai 2.5.6 (need?) - Same release date as 2.6.2 - late Nov. 2009 (no later than Dec. 04, 2009)? Changes 2.5.5 to 2.5.X
  • Kernel 1.1.0 - Supports 2.7.0 needs some QA from the community
III. Jira
  • Outstanding proposals -
    • Jira change proposals. Would like to see these changes implemented. Possible Jira oversite group providing technical governance of this tool.
  • 2.6.2 filters - Anthony will update and create
  • 2.7.0 filters - Anthony will update and create
  • 2.5.6 filters - Anthony will update and create

Other Items

  • Release Managers - Anthony has drafted an email describing this request for more release managers for 2.6, 2.7, etc. Currently being reviewed by Sakai staff. 

Action Items

  • Add Forums Release to next weeks agenda
  • No labels