Goals for Sakai 12.0 Regression/ Release testing:
- Make sure we are all on the same page for Regression/Release testing
- How to cover Mobile and multiple browser testing
- Explore (and decide) how to measure our progress
- Start a dialogue on how to evolve our testing approach to be closer to Moodle's and use JIRA to track our test progress (for future, but we can take some positive steps to start down that path).
Make sure we are all on the same page for Regression/Release testing
- One institution is the prime for each tool and has a primary contact. Anyone and everyone is invited to help test any tools. The primary contact is responsible for delegating testing, keeping track and reporting on progress (to whom?) and helps develop the strategy we will use to evolve our test plan.