Based on recommendation from the Sakai Core team, plan to ship Sakai 11.0 with Dashboard stealthed.
Addendum (passed on 19 May 2016) See footnote #1:
Keep Dashboard source code in Sakai 11.0 (like one would do with a stealthed tool) but remove it from the POM file (a configuration file). The reason is that only a school with a very knowledgeable development team or using a commercial affiliate is likely to be able to pilot the Dashboard tool, at this point in time.
Rationale and Assumptions:
1. The Dashboard tool currently has 6 blocker priority, 10 critical priority and a total of 72 outstanding issues  .
2. We are nearing the release of Sakai 11.0. Anticipating a release date at the end of June (hopefully earlier, but this seems realistic).
3. Concerns have been expressed that Dashboard may need significant technical re-working, so that it can be more easily expanded in the future.
4. Community resources are consumed with Morpheus, GradebookNG, Samigo and other issues to complete the 11.0 release.
5. Stealthed tools can be easily turned on by individual institutions if they wish to pilot the tool, and work on fixing some of the issues.
We communicated to the community broadly that Dashboard would be part of the 11.0 release and there was a lot of interest and enthusiasm around including it.
Less institutions using it in production may mean less velocity of getting fixes and expanding it's capabilities?
Input from the community is encouraged. The final decision rests with the PMC. Clarifying questions and concerns welcome.
For PMC members:
As a reminder, this is a public, on-list vote with a "+1" signifying approval. Per governance documents, a -1 vote must be accompanied by a detailed explanation. A single -1 vote based on a material objection will block action. However, -1 blocking votes can be overridden by a 2/3 majority roll call vote of active PMC members.
Please provide input by Thursday, May 12, close of business.
 Dashboard Jira filter - https://jira.sakaiproject.org/issues/?filter=15676
#Footnote #1 - Addendum proposal: