|October 28 release date target for Sakai 11.2||DECIDED||Neal Caidin||September 7, 2016||Passed|
|Tool name changes: My Workspace to Home, and Home to Overview||DECIDED||Neal Caidin||Accept the recommendations.|
|Ship Sakai 11.0 with Dashboard disabled in POM||DECIDED||Neal Caidin||Dashboard will be stealthed for 11.0 .|
|Turn on Github issues on Sakai Project master for 2 months starting November 2015||DECIDED||Neal Caidin||Approved.|
|Moving email lists to Apereo Google Groups||DECIDED||Neal Caidin||*Proposal*
Movement of Sakai lists to Apereo Google Groups infrastructure.
All opinions are welcome and encouraged. A material objection raised by a
Sakai PMC member will block this proposal. Silence equals consent. Monday,
February 9, 2015 is the cutoff date for any objections.
- Communicate to lists to being merged or moved. Provide a date for when
move is happening.
- Create new Apereo Google groups and populate with members from Mailman
(collab lists). When combining multiple lists, populate with members from
all of the lists into the one list.
- Start using new Google group, turn off corresponding mailman list(s).
- Move old list archives to static web space.
- Repeat as needed for all lists until done.
*Proposed set of Apereo Google Groups*
sakai-openforum at apereo.org
sakai-user at apereo.org
sakai-production at apereo.org
sakai-core-team at apereo.org
sakai-dev at apereo.org
sakai-docs at apereo.org
sakai-pmc at apereo.org
sakai-qa at apereo.org
sakai-spanish at apereo.org
portfolio at apereo.org (no longer a sakai-specific list)
* sakai-user at apereo.org will containt pedagogy and sakai-user
* sakai-dev at apereo.org will contain sakai-dev, samigo, i18n, accessibility, evaluaiton, gradebook2, sakai-mobile.
Convention for users to add [i18n], [a11y], [samigo], [eval], [gradebook2], [mobile] in subject
line for filtering.
* sakai-core-team at apereo.org will contain sakai-core-team and infrastructure (sakai infrastructure, not apereo infrastructure, which has it's own Apereo Google group)
* sakai-au - not being migrated.
* sakai-france - not being migrated
* builds - not being migrated
* ja-sakai - not being migrated
* eurosakai - not being migrated. Already have an Apereo Europe google
* source - already migrated to sakai-source-svn at apereo.org. This list is being handled as an exception to support legacy merges into svn. Membership is not being migrated, and archived messages are not being kept.
*Lists not being migrated*
We will still move the old list archives to a static web presence, even for
lists not being migrated.
Will be variable based on lists, and communication with those
sub-communities. Intent is to get this done in the next couple of months,
by April/May timeframe for completion. Will start migration of lists during
|Add Anonymous Assignment grading into Sakai 10.3||DECIDED||Neal Caidin||Keep Anonymous grading of Assignments. This is for Assignment 1 tool and not Assignment 2.|
|Remove Axis web services||DECIDED||Neal Caidin||We can remove Axis web services from trunk, which will be reflected in Sakai 11 and later.|
|Proposal: Switch to lazy consensus when considering community release proposals||DECIDED||Anthony Whyte||2013/08/27||Approved|
|Add Delegated Access as a Sakai core tool||DECIDED||Bryan Holladay||Approved|
|Proposal: PMC chair/vice-chair tenure and election rules changes||DECIDED||Sam Ottenhoff||2014/01/13||Approved|
|Proposal: SVN cleanup (create svn/deprecated)||SET ASIDE||Steve Swinsburg||2013/12/19||No vote|
|Proposal: Promote Edia Skin Manager to core for Sakai 10||IN PROGRESS||Mark Breuker|
|Proposal: retire linktool (decouple from trunk .externals)||DECIDED||Anthony Whyte||2013/10/25||Approved|
|Proposal: Promote roster2 to core; retire roster and profile1||DECIDED||Steve Swinsburg||2013/11/22||Approved|
|Proposal: Promote Yale signup tool to core for Sakai 10||IN PROGRESS||Peter Liu|
|Proposal: Toward a releasable trunk for Sakai 10 (and beyond)||DECIDED||Anthony Whyte||2013/11/22||Approved|
|Proposal: Sakai 10 and future versioning practices||DECIDED||Anthony Whyte||2013/11/11||Approved|
|Proposal: Replace News tool with Simple RSS Portlet||DECIDED||Steve Swinsburg||2013/11/22||Approved|
|Proposal: Eliminate all Indies in trunk||DECIDED||Anthony Whyte||2013/07/01||Approved|
|Proposal: Sakai 10 release schedule||DECIDED||Neal Caidin||2013/12/09||Approved|
|Proposal: ScreenSteps help content authoring proposal||DECIDED||Sam Ottenhoff||2013/12/10||Approved|