Session 06 - The use of Melete to support skills acquisition
Anji Gardiner is a Head of the Department, Health Professional Studies, University Teaching Fellow and a leading light in the use of Sakai at Hull
Patrick Lynch is the eLearning Coordinator at Hull
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
29 February 2012
3 pm ET (12 pm PT)
Use of the pathway tool within blended learning study skills
Main Aim of Session:
- To share experiences of the use of the pathway tool within blended learning study skills modules of study.
Learning Outcomes for the Session:
- To understand the construction of pathways within Sakai.
- To develop creative approaches in the representation of visual learning materials within the pathway tool.
- To gain insight into the use of the pathway tool to increase motivation particularly through visual representation of concepts through the use of social and discovery learning methods.
Session Materials and Links
- Links & slides
- Register at
- From presenters or attendees