Repository for Best practices: Maggie Lynch, Mathieu Plourde, Lynn Ward
A Place to Begin: posting examples, comments and links to the Conluence wiki, Kate Ellis
What Makes an Exemplar: Emily Jones (Johns Hopkins), Mathieu Plourde, Pascale Blanc
Facilitators for Future Communications: Janet de Vry, Kate Ellis
Exemplars Group Discussion:
- Sharing exemplars group could be a subgroup of TandL
- What is an exemplar? This question still needs to be addressed.
- Should they be vetted voted or rated?
- Perhaps "case studies" are better than "best practice" or "exemplar". Maybe they should call it "examples".
- Should we use the Connexions tool to do this? Should we use Harvest Road Hive since it generates URLs to every object in the system?
- Tagging, federation, rating, peer-review-->all important features of such a system
Some of this discussion now resides in Showing Demo Courses