Participants: Mathieu, Salwa, Charlie, Maggie, Emily, Robin, Eddie, John, Sue, Kate
1. VA Tech Regional Conference Follow-Up
- Ideas of how to organize day 2.
- No need to have 2 hours to talk about the award.
- Invite people to a breakout session in the afternoon for more details.
- 90 minutes for intro, Aileen and Salim is enough.
- Salim's institution runs Adobe Connect.
- Need a microphone, computer, speakers.
- Sue will set a backup room in Elluminate.
- Have the slides locally, and a phone connection, just in case.
- Schedule will be roughed out by Monday (in Confluence, PDF format first)
- Speakers will be contacted.
- Sue will be presenting Wednesday 8:30-10.
- Proposals for 3rd room to block them off.
- Should create a Google map.
2. Teaching with Sakai Innovation Award
- Judges: conversation about the longevity of judges, if the winners should be judges...
- Nate gave Mathieu the access to create pages on OpenEdPractices.
- We must update the info. Has to be available for the VA Tech conference.
- 2008-9-16_The 2009 Teaching With Sakai Innovation Award - DRAFT.doc - Send your feedback to Mathieu Plourde