Participants: Sue Roig, Salwa, Steven Foehr, Kate Ellis, Joan Lafuse, Mathieu Plourde, Mary
1. TWSIA 2009
- An announcement has been posted to the newsletter to invite more people to join the T&L effort.
- Get more people involved.
- Need to work on the sponsorship plan.
- Need to gather other sponsorship plans, to get a sense of what we should include in ours.
- Cross-posting to User, K12 group. Get Michael involved.
- Write a reflection on the effectiveness of the last year's award.
- Find K12 sponsors to have a K12 award.
- Get judges from the sub-categories.
- Ask winners and runners to be on the committee, mostly on judging and submission process.
- Need to feature winners in our sponsorship plan, have them on video.
- Publish to the other lists.
- Kate will write down a survey to last year's participants.
2. VA Tech Regional Conference Follow-Up
- Eddie & John not present... Skipping topic.
3. OpenEdPractices call for content
- Nate not present, skipping.
4. Working with other community groups
- A lot of activity on the lists about content authoring.
5. Hosting call options for international participants
- VoIP with iLink
- Get the Foundation involved?