NOTE: We will not meet next week, next conference call on 5-30.
1. OpenEd Practices
Since we can expect a lot of traffic on OpenEd Practices...
- We have to make sure the home page makes sense
- change the right announcement to say Congrats to winners. Link to the winners.
- must change the TWSIA to showcase winners.
- We have to showcase out TWSIA winners in some way
- Changes/Improvements to OpenEd Practices
- Information architecture/Usability
2. Update on the Award
- Where are we at? 2 winners
- Mary Miles of the Sakai Foundation is handling expenses.
- Michael Korcuska is in charge of a professional press release.
- Paris details--both winners are hoping to travel to Paris. The conference committee will work with them on the details of the presentation and award ceremony.
3. T&L Group Next Steps
Now that the Award is almost done and that we do have access to a repository...
- What are the next steps?
- Define our goals for next year.
- What is our recruiting strategy?
- BOF about the Award in Paris?
- Documenting our efforts?
- We will hold a debriefing conference call end of May (5-30) to make sure we identify all roles and steps that made this work.