1. Online Application Form
- The form is ready. http://openedpractices.org/twsia/apply
- Kate's SurveyMonkey seems pretty straightforward.
- Need to contact the judges and get a hold of their schedule, to try to get them together (Josh, Maggie, Janet).
- Any feedback? People seem confused about the innovation part. They don't have to be innovative in every category.
- Build an FAQ. Any registered user can add a FAQ. Create Content > tag with "twsia"
- No judge from IBM
2. Paris Conference
- 11 proposals on T&L so far.
- Deadline: April 11.
- Showcase of the winning course in Paris?
- During the opening ceremony.
- Highlight the session in which they will present (30-60 minutes?).
- A IBM representative to give the award.
- Highlighting the top tier (30 minutes or tech demos).
- OpenEd Practices showcase of content (60 minutes or 2 X 30 minutes) - Josh will submit it.
- Wikis in Sakai proposal: Matt, Josh, Janet
- Janet has to go to Paris to buy dinner to Maggie
- Pre-conference session on T&L
- Discuss of the repository
- Present best practices (5 minutes)
- OSP pre-conference session - Need to combine in a full day to avoid conflicts. Melissa and Pete from Michigan.
- Pre-conference: training, Post: discussion
- n00b: during the conference
- Poll during the day to cover what people need
- Get more Europeans involved in T&L and OSP
- Breakout groups
3. F2F Meetings between members of this group
- Josh at Rhode Island Sakai
- Reba-Anna, David, Sue and Hannah at La Guardia
- INNOVATIONS at Marist on May 6
- Maggie: Innovation Conference in Colorado