Participants: Josh, Janet, Mathieu, Sue, Robin, Peter
- All finalists are scheduled for their interview on Elluminate Thursday and Friday (April 23-24, 2009).
- If Janet or Josh can get in touch with Karen Swan or Ken Bain, it would be nice. Sue would like to make sure everything is fine.
- Janet will try to get in touch with Ken Bain this afternoon.
- Piet is good to go.
- Josh, Mathieu, Sue, and Janet, will play a background role during the interviews. Only intro and time keeping.
- Sue will do the intro, conclusion.
- We will need to set another session for judges to discuss.
- There could be one winner and a runner-up, or two winners. Let's leave it to the judges.
- Mary has invoiced the sponsors.
2. Sakai Boston
- Peter: Expect that the Keynote and Winners will be recorded.
- Time to flesh out the details for the Fame/Shame/Frame.
- Once the presenters are announced, send a reminder to find more people.
- Already 8 or 10 people have signed-up.
- Weds May 6: dedicated to Pre-conference workshop?
3. Next Week's CC
- Sakai 2.6 presentation by Peter.
- Connect for visuals, and Sakai Bridge for the audio.
4. New tasks for this group
- Tool demos
- Faculty practices
- Requirements discussion
- We will need to recruit more people to get new initiative rolling