2. TWSIA: Pre-Sorting Process
- Contest ends tonight. Got more applications, which is good.
- We need to commit to review before next Friday 4-25. Let's block 2 hours.
- Kate's Survey tool: http://www.indiana.edu/~redbud/twsia.html
- We will notify the semi-finalist on the 28th.
- We will choose 3-4 finalists so the burden is lighter for the judges.
3. TWSIA: Judges
- Getting the judges together is a priority. 4-23 at 4:00 PM Eastern (Ken?-Karen). This call will be recorded and forwarded.
- Semi-finalists judging process
- They will use Kate's Survey tool: http://www.indiana.edu/~redbud/twsia.html
- Finalists online meeting
- Week of the 5th: web conferences.
- Kate should be the point of contact.
- We will use Marist's online system.
- On the Teaching with Sakai Innovation Award 2008, we will post the availability of the judges and finalists.
- Ask for 90 minutes blocks for the week of the 5th.
- Open to all first round judges, Kate in all of them.
- Announce the winner on May 22nd?