1. Application Form
- Update on status of the exact wording
- Deadline: PDF version by next Friday (3-14) - Josh posted a draft on the Award Page.
- Deadline: Online version (3-28).
- Promotion issues - NEXT WEEK
- Final Rubric (Maggie)
- Will use the OSP Drupal instance to build the form.
- Students at Marist got a training on Drupal by Nate.
- They will put the form online.
- Robin is concerned about the Pedagogy Jargon.
- Change of terminology.
- Must add URL, Attachments, Guest Accounts if available.
- Attachments with comment boxes.
- "Transform for the better"
- Promotional channels.
- Campus Technology
- EDUCAUSE ELI
- Sakai NewsLetter
- Paris Conference Page
- Sakai WebSite
- Sakai Collab Lists
- Teaching Centers of schools using Sakai
- General Announcement for next week (Janet and Eddie)
- Need a URL (name and domain)
- Mockup of the Award page.
2. Judges' Invitation Status
- Janet's: No
- Matt's: No
- Maggie's: Shown Interest
- Josh's: Pending reply from judge
- From France (Michael)
- Paul E. (Josh)
- Need to extend our search?
- Plan B to consider - Committee does reviews and judging???
- Janet suggest asking another judge (KS)
- From IBM? Judge?
- Phil (MIT)
- Deadline: Finished by next Friday (3-14) - Glossary
- Nate needs some help with finding a name... FOR REAL! - Branding
- User-friendly pedagogy space.
- Deadline: Monday PM. Everybody must share their idea fast.
- Name must be picked by Wednesday
- Themes: Open, Collaboration, Portal.