Participants: Mathieu, Salwa, Robin, Kate, Janet, Peter, Sue
- Josh not able to attend.
- Nathan will not join us today. Josh is trying to figure out how to make this happen.
- Collab is not collaborating...
1. TWSIA (Sue, Kate)
- Error message from a guy form Lancaster. Nate will have to handle it.
- Sue has Elluminate. Volunteered to host meetings. She will contact judges and finalists to schedule web conferences, etc.
- Kate will organize, contact people who will do preliminary judging: Janet, Maggie, Salim, Aileen, Mary Mcmahon, Leonie, Lorie Shuck, Salwa (might be missing one or two).
- Kate will send an email with instructions to preliminary judges, optional orientation on Thursday, March 5th instead of Wednesday.
- Recordings will be available for those who can't make the meeting.
- Extend submission deadline to Include the weekend: new date & time: March 2nd. 11:59 p.m. GMT. Someone will send announcement out.
2. Other Topics of Interest
- Robin: Is willing to push this group to prepare something for the pre-conference and conference.
- Janet: people could submit their 5 minutes in advance.
- We should announce it on the mailing list.
- Plug their sessions.
- Half-day of T&L.
- Peter: More people attended Paris pre-conference then Newport Beach.
- Janet: We need a theme.
- We need functional people on the design teams.
- Share your Wows and Gotchas, on Confluence and during the pre-conference.
- We should focus our work on sharing a top 10 list for developers.
- Record your use cases on the Potential Vignettes Use Cases page.
- Submit all scenarios, not only content authoring.
- Feature requests should be on Jira. Stories are preferred.
- Robin will create a page and brainstorm on the pre-conference and T&L sessions: Preconference 2009 Teaching and Learning
- Fame, Shame, Frame.
- Look at vignettes.
- Peter asked Robin to submit a description to add to the conference registration site.