Note: No minutes were taken during the Nov. 26 2008 call...
Participants: Mathieu, Maggie, Josh, Sue, Steve, Charlie, Emily, Janet
1. Teaching with Sakai Innovation Award
- We need to get the application form up and running.
- Suggested word count? We need guidelines, for sure.
- We need to respect the word count we expect from people.
- http://openedpractices.org/teaching-sakai-innovation-award-process: Sue will send Matt the new deadlines.
- Open up the submissions right away? Last year's applications are available...
- Enable/Disable rich text... All enabled by default, give more space, make consistent.
- Definition of Hybrid... Could be hybrid/other, than describe.
- Add a 60-100 section, and More than a 100.
- Course Level: Add "Check all that apply".
- Change to College/University.
- Add a Vocational/Professional instead of Adult Learner.
- Instruction over the box instead of below... Ask Nate again.
- Remove the character limit everywhere.
- Add a box to describe the screenshots, URLs, attachments.
2. VA Tech Regional Conference Debriefing
3. Showing Demo Courses
New references on that page: Showing Demo Courses
4. Next calls...
- There will be a special call with Nate to address technical issues, date and time TBD.
- Next Wednesday is the day before Thanksgiving. Josh and Mathieu will not be available. Not sure if there will be one, follow-up on the mailing list will be coming up in the next week.