Thursday, November 11th at 5:00PM EST (note time change) / Friday, October 15th at ?? Australia
Presentation, "Faculty Development and Online Teaching at IUPUI" by Debbie Runshe, Center for Teaching and Learning at Indiana University - Purdue University Indianapolis.
Call in Information
No phone call. We will meet by web conferencing via Adobe Connect.
Connect Meeting Room:
Log in as guest. Enter your real name.
This meeting will be via web conferencing (Adobe Connect) only, no telephone conference call. You will need a headset to participate in the audio conversation, or you can use your computer speakers IF YOU MUTE YOUR MIC AND LEAVE IT OFF; otherwise there will be a horrible echo. You will also be able to participate in the meeting through a CHAT WINDOW.
- All Connect users need the Flash Player. This Adobe Web page will determine if the Flash Player is installed on your computer and report the version.
- You need the Connect Meeting Add-in. It installs the first time you join a Connect meeting as a Host or Presenter, or the first time you are promoted to Host or Presenter. If you'd like to install it ahead of time, it is available for Windows or Macintosh.
- Adobe's Meeting Participant QuickStart Guide (PDF)
- Adobe's Overview of the Connect Interface (video)
- Please make sure you run the audio wizard (Meeting>Manage My Settings>Audio Setup Wizard) if you are using a headset.
Here are some video tutorials on a variety of Connect features (courtesy of Patrick Smith, Texas State):