Thursday, September 30th at 5:00PM EDT/ Friday, October 1st at 7:00AM Australia
Call in Information
No conference call this time. It will all be through web conferencing via Adobe Connect.
Connect Meeting Room:
Log in as guest. Enter your real name.
This meeting will be via web conferencing (Adobe Connect) only, no telephone conference call. You will need a headset to participate in the audio conversation, or you can use your computer speakers IF YOU MUTE YOUR MIC AND LEAVE IT OFF; otherwise there will be a horrible echo. You will also be able to participate in the meeting through a CHAT WINDOW.
- All Connect users need the Flash Player. This Adobe Web page will determine if the Flash Player is installed on your computer and report the version.
- You need the Connect Meeting Add-in. It installs the first time you join a Connect meeting as a Host or Presenter, or the first time you are promoted to Host or Presenter. If you'd like to install it ahead of time, it is available for Windows or Macintosh.
- Adobe's Meeting Participant QuickStart Guide (PDF)
- Adobe's Overview of the Connect Interface (video)
- Please make sure you run the audio wizard (Meeting>Manage My Settings>Audio Setup Wizard) if you are using a headset.
Here are some video tutorials on a variety of Connect features (courtesy of Patrick Smith, Texas State):
Presentation by Ann Jensen, Texas State University. Ann will be talking about the instructional design services at TX State and the 40-hour hybrid Online Course Workshop for faculty.
Discussion via web conferencing.