- Debbie Runshe, IUPUI/IU
- Nancy O'Laughlin University of Delaware
- Janice Smith, Three Canoes
Potential Minispec Titles by Verbs https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/OSP/Potential+Minispec+Titles+by+Verbs\
Further Specifications for Reporting Minispec https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/OSP/Further+specifications+for+Reporting+MiniSpec\
Functional minispec https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/3AK/Functional+minispecs\
- Minispec guidelines https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/3AK/Minispec+guidelines\
- Minispec sample https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/3AK/Minispec+sample\
- Minispec template https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/3AK/Minispec+template\
- timeline for creating minispecs; more relaxed.
- use of Google docs a possibility.
- development of more specifications for minispecs.
- do titles need to be revised, e.g., How is "preserve" different in this potential tiltle as compared to the verb/potential title of "Preserve"?
- clarification of the verb preserve
- collection of artifacts unchanged over time
- software (Will it preserve the document?) vs. policy
- Is each potential title supposed to stand alone or be combined to develop a minispec?
- Scenarios ... Guidelines for minispecs
- Could the reporting minispec specificatons be used to "fill in" the Guidelines for a Minispec?
- Will invite reporting group to do this; perhaps at their April 5th meeting.
- Perhaps continue to brainstorm next steps.
Next Meeting April 8th