In preparation for the Phoenix Meeting, the attending institutions are posting information in four areas:
- Use Cases (in what ways are you using OSP locally?)
- Future Goals (what do you hope to do with OSP in the near future (next year or so)
- Local Vision (what local vision do you expect OSP will help you accomplish?
- Resources for 2.4 (what ways does your institution anticipate contributing to the 2.4 release? Please include both staff time resources (technical, non-technical), monetary resources, etc.
This information will quick start our time in Phoenix, helping us get on the same page and accomplish more. Please contact Wende Morgaine at firstname.lastname@example.org or (503) 577.7712 if you need assistance in posting.
In Phoenix, the scope was narrowed and various institutions took responisiblity for the following areas:
2.4 Scope Priorities
- User-centered universe (UMich, ?Airzona?)
- UI Rework and Refinement (UMich, ?Airzona?)
- Documentation/Sample Data Structures (IU, VTech, UVA, Syracuse, rSmart)
- Improve Authoring Flexibility (UMich)
- Reports (rSmart, Syracuse)
- Goal Management Integration (rSmart, Syracuse)
- Builders (IU, UMich, Arizona)