Notes for Weekly OSP Conference Call on 4-16-2012
Chris Mauer, Indiana University
Nancy O'Laughlin, University of Delaware
Debbie Runshe, Indiana University
Janice Smith, Three Canoes
Lynn Ward, Indiana University
Agenda for Weekly OSP Conference Call
1.Technical Updates: See items 3-11 below.
- Many resolved OSP issues need to be verified/tested by developer(s)
- .04//05 should be up this week to test “tentative” resolved issues
- Trunk is running 2.10
2. Functional Updates.
- Teaching & Learning with Sakai OAE.
- Ongoing OSP Community Projects:
- OSP events at the Jasig -Sakai 2012 Conference. - No updates at this time
- Waiting on proposals for half-day functional workshop, half-day technical workshop, Tech Fest table, and OSP Innovations Panel.
- Find or make OSP Community banner for Tech Fest table.
4. QA Testing Information for OSP- No updates at this time
5. Jira Filters - No updates at this time
- Resolved issues for 2.9. We need to go through this list to determine which issues need further explanation in order to clarify what needs to be tested. See table at: https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/OSP/Portfolio+(OSP)+Meetings
- High Priority Issues. See table at: https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/OSP/Portfolio+(OSP)+Meetings
- SAK-18766 Erratic Stickiness of Group and User, No page update after Manage Status in Matrices tool (UMICH).
7. Sakai Development Status (next major release cycle). - No updates at this time
- SAK-19184 OSP Tools don't respect language/locale preferences (only when English is not the default locale) - Part 2.
- SAK-16693Roster Synchronization (pending adding optional flag, branch, test server review and trunk merge).
- SAK-19469 Allow coordinators to view unpublished forms added/owned by another coordinator
- SAK-19466 Unpublished forms not available to other coordinators in Portfolio Templates tool
8. OSP Community Prioritization of Open Issues. - No updates at this time
9. OSP Reports Update and Continuing Issues. - No updates at this time
10. OSP Performance Issues. - No updates at this time
- SAK-20715 Matrices slow to load.
11. On the back burner. - No updates at this time
- Independent OSP release cycle: action items moving forward.