Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Community Updates
- Teaching and Learning (T&L) Group. Nothing new.
- Portfolio Visioning.
- Portfolio Visioning for Sakai OAE.Ian Dolphin reached out to Jan about changes in Sakai community since the merger with JSIG. What should we keep in mind from the OSP/Sakai merger? Are we a community of interest or a software project (they will be different in the merged JSIG/Sakai organization).
- Sakai/OSP Maintenance Status (Bug fixes can be verified on the following QA servers Nightly Build (HSQLDB) or Nightly build (Oracle)). 2.7.2 and 2.71 are now in staging mode.
- SAK-18766 Erratic Stickiness of Group and User, No page update after Manage Status in Matrices tool (UMICH).
- Sakai Development Status (next major release cycle).
- SAK-19184 OSP Tools don't respect language/locale preferences (only when English is not the default locale) - Part 2.
- SAK-16693 Roster Synchronization (pending adding optional flag, branch, test server review and trunk merge).
- SAK-19469 Allow coordinators to view unpublished forms added/owned by another coordinator. Went into production at IU last week. Once it has run for a while, they will move it into trunk.
- SAK-19466 Unpublished forms not available to other coordinators in Portfolio Templates tool. Fix went into production at IU last week. Will get moved into trunk.
- OSP Performance Issues.
- SAK-20715 Matrices slow to load. Noah will be working on this this week.