Child pages
  • 2011-03-28 Conference Call
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Meeting Minutes for Mar. 28, 2011

  1. Community Updates
    • Teaching and Learning (T&L) Group updates. My Showcase open source portfolio project that could substitute for the free-form portfolio. Jan will send around an email letting people know where you can find it. Meeting today at 5 eastern with a demo of an Australian (Charles Sturt) Sakai OAE pilot.
    • Sakai OAE.There have been various demos, including Jacques' demo of their work at Montreal MATI. There is a screen cast of it linked from the Portfolio Visioning page. Bob at NYU will demo 4/26 (Tuesday at 4pm eastern) if enough people are interested.
    • OSP Help Updates.
      • Lynn and Jan owe the KB group some updated material. Jan will get info on how people can access the help once it is done.
    • OSP Marketing.
    • Planning for the Sakai LA Conference in June 2011.
      • OSP Community Activities: How to Encourage Collaboration in an Open Source Community.
      • Half-Day Pre-Conference OSP Workshop. Jan has put forward a proposal for this and tried to recruit people for it. Would be nice if people could serve as roving assistants during the workshop.
      • OSP Innovations.Panel. Jacques' work should go here, but maybe in a full presentation as well.
      • Portfolio Visioning Discussion Session.
      • Nancy will not be able to go, but Matthew Plourde is setting up things behind the scenes. He said that there will be ethernet connections in every room, so maybe people can present remotely.
  2. 2.8 QA Status Test Scripts, 2.8 QA Signup with links to test scripts.These were the issues still open, but we did not discuss them as there was nothing new to say.
  3. Sakai/OSP Maintenance Status (Bug fixes can be verified on the following QA servers Nightly Build (HSQLDB) or Nightly build (Oracle)).
    • SAK-18766 Erratic Stickiness of Group and User, No page update after Manage Status in Matrices tool (UMICH).
  • No labels