Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Meeting Minutes for Jan. 24, 2011
- Community Updates
- Teaching and Learning (T&L) Group updates. Two weeks ago there was the monthly T&L meeting, brainstorming about how to make better use of quarterly meetings better and how to engage more people. Discussed annual conference. The meeting in the US is likely to be the primary meeting. Awards will probably be made at US conference.
- Status updates on OSP Help Updates
- update sakai.properties documentation
- Jan has another couple weeks to get the 2.8 material done.
- 2.8 QA Status Test Scripts, 2.8 QA Signup with links to test scripts. Andrea and Brian Dashew have been working through 2.8 testing. They have gotten through the majority of the scripts at least once.Lynn can update the Jiras based on last weeks decisions.
- High Priority Issues
- Issues discovered during QA
- Sakai 3 General Status Updates
- Reporting The two efforts in the reporting groups are 1) hoping that VA Tech will succeed in getting the IU reporting tool working in 2.8. 2) Gather more examples of reports. Jan will create a Doodle spreadsheet for report and publicize it.
- Recruiting OSP resources for QA or other activities. Should we change the time of this meeting to accommodate Australia? Jan has been working with a new group at Tufts, and it's a big deal getting people up to speed. Just sending out email notifications is not enough.
- OSP Marketing
- Sakai website
- OSP community directory (info needs updating)
- Sakai/OSP Maintenance Status (Bug fixes can be verified on the following QA servers Nightly Build (HSQLDB) or Nightly build (Oracle))
- SAK-18766 Erratic Stickiness of Group and User, No page update after Manage Status in Matrices tool (UMICH). Noah hasn't had a chance to work on it.
- SAK-19690 - Linking posted assignments to published matrix cells throws an error. Has been fixed and closed.
- Sakai Development Status (next major release cycle)
- SAK-19184 OSP Tools don't respect language/locale preferences (only when english is not the default locale) - Part 2
- SAK-16693 Roster Synchronization (pending adding optional flag, branch, test server review and trunk merge). Not merged yet.
- On the back burner
- Independent OSP release cycle: action items moving forward