Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Meeting minutes for May 24, 2010
- Sakai/OSP 2.6 Issues and Status (Bug fixes can be verified on the following QA servers Nightly Build (HSQLDB) or Nightly build (Oracle))
- SAK-15929 Maintain able to use wizards without permission to do so
- SAK-18515 Crash when canceling Manage status in Hierarchical wizard.
- VA did their upgrade, but any pages that have embed code (e.g., utube video) causes and error. Beth fixed this in 2.7 and the fix is back-portable. Beth will dig up Jira tickets and send them to the email list.
- Sakai 2.7 Development Status
- Sakai 2.7.1 Development Status
- SAK-18427 PermissionExceptions on startup of demo
- SAK-18309 OSP permission helper UX mismatch
- SAK-17940 Auto-select of Portfolio Forms causing intermittent problems. Michigan still trying to arrange for cluster to test.
- SAK-14401 OSP Tools don't respect language/locale preferences (only when english is not the default locale). We might be able to get patches from some Spanish universities.
- Sakai 2.8 Development Status
- SAK-16557 Indexes are missing on OSP tables with Oracle. On Noah's list.
- SAK-16693 Roster Synchronization (pending adding optional flag; test server review and trunk merge). Indiana has it on their list for this summer.
- SAK-15547 Skip First Step of Portfolio Creation (if only one choice presented to user)
- Sakai 3
- Sakai 3 ePortfolio General Status Updates. Michigan is putting on a presentation at the conference on OSP and Sakai 3. Includes Sakai 3 form entry widgets.
- Standing Agenda
- Institutional applications of OSP (discussion/updates)
- Sakai Conference updates
- Teaching and Learning (T&L) Group & requirements gathering. Josh and David Goodrum presented the facets and lenses to the Product Council. People are hoping to move into more practical work on Sakai 3.
- Documentation & Communication