Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Meeting minutes for April 26, 2010
- Sakai/OSP 2.6 Issues and Status (Bug fixes can be verified on the following QA servers Nightly Build (HSQLDB) or Nightly build (Oracle))
- SAK-15929 Maintain able to use wizards without permission to do so. Chris out due to having a baby.
- Sakai 2.7 Development Status
- Sakai 2.7.1 Development Status
- SAK-18309 OSP permission helper UX mismatch
- SAK-17940 Auto-select of Portfolio Forms causing intermittent problems
- SAK-16871 osp share sends wrong password
- SAK-18084 Can cause a DB error with a Glossary import if the short description is greater than 255 characters
- SAK-14401 OSP Tools don't respect language/locale preferences (only when english is not the default locale). David Martinez is trying to raise profile of internationalization issues in QA. Beth doesn't think it is critical.
- Sakai 2.8 Development Status
- SAK-16557 Indexes are missing on OSP tables with Oracle. On Noah's back burner.
- (two JIRAs pending related to roster synchronization problems). Beth will follow up with Brian.
- SAK-16693 Roster Synchronization (pending adding optional flag; test server review and trunk merge)
- SAK-15547 Skip First Step of Portfolio Creation (if only one choice presented to user)
- New idea from Lynn: IU is working on enabling ability to control frequency of email notification. Currently, if you are an Evaluator and all your students start submitting cells at the same time, it is overwhelming. Settings would be either default or site specific settings. Digest v. individual notifications. Separate for Matrix and Wizard tools. Needs to be vetted on Sakai Dev list. Probably doesn't need a feature template, just a Jira.
- Second idea from Lynn: part of their grand scheme for assignment linking and making program assessment easy, is to provide the ability to view, grade, and evaluate directly in Assignments tool. This would require item-specific evaluation (for an assignment). Beth suggested it might make sense to rebrand feedback as evaluation in order to get item-level support.
- Sakai 3
- Standing Agenda