Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Meeting minutes for March 29, 2010
- Sakai/OSP 2.6 Issues and Status (Bug fixes can be verified on the following QA servers Nightly Build (HSQLDB) or Nightly build (Oracle))
- SAK-15929 Maintain able to use wizards without permission to do so. No activity.
- Sakai 2.7 Development Status
- Status update: 2.7 QA Testing (The OSP Test Scripts can be found at OSP Test Scriptsand Scripts for Testing IU Enhancements)
- SAK-16557 Indexes are missing on OSP tables with Oracle. Will probably be 2.8.
- SAK-17852 !site.template.portfolio lacks roster perms for all roles. Needs someone to adopt it. Lots of people use this site type, so it is a priority.
- SAK-17940 Auto-select of Portfolio Forms causing intermittent problems. Chris will try to make a test server clustered.
- SAK-18181 OSP > Importing wizards causing bug reports. New. No one has looked at it.
- SAK-16868 < disappears when editing rich text. Reported against 2.6. Charles Hedrick has suggested a patch, but someone should look at it.
- SAK-16795 forms with more than 9 items in a list fail on submit. Charles has a patch that hasn't been looked at.
- SAK-16871 osp share sends wrong password. There is a patch that duplicates code, which isn't ideal, but is probably still worth applying.
- Sakai 2.8 Development Status
- SAK-13728 show whether a reflect has been done in a matrix cell. Aaron attached a patch to show whether a reflection or feedback has been added. Icons should be consistent in and out of matrix. Beth will check the change in today.
- SAK-17351 Duplicating portfolios (trunk merge pending review on osp test server) Still waiting on test server. Anthony still hasn't been able to do it. If we've seen screen shots and a demo, do we need a test server, too? Can Aaron provide a test server? Beth will try to find time to merge Aaron's changes in this week.
- SAK-16693 Roster Synchronization (pending adding optional flag; test server review and trunk merge) We liked the changes, but want them to be optional. IU has this change on a back burner.
- SAK-15547 Skip First Step of Portfolio Creation (if only one choice presented to user). No one has adopted. Probably will be done before 2.8.
- SAK-17579 OSP fails if compiled on Java 1.6. The community will probably start solving this when 2.8 is closer.
- Sakai 3
- Standing Agenda
- Sakai Conference updates. Jacques will be giving a session on learning portfolios. Robin has a session where people present techniques. Review process is over, but not all notifications have been sent.
- Teaching and Learning (T&L) Group & requirements gathering. About to start working on Autonomy theme.