Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Meeting minutes for November 30, 2009
- Sakai/OSP 2.6 Issues and Status (Bug fixes can be verified on the following QA servers Nightly Build (HSQLDB) or Nightly build (Oracle))
- SAK-12914 Database error when importing osp matrix. Status should be downgraded from critical to major.
- SAK-16871 osp share sends wrong password, Only affects sites using default Sakai authorization. Should be fixed. We won't track it any more.
- SAK-17055 Matrix group filtering does not differentiate Sections from Groups. Only affects users in a site that also uses sections. Shouldn't be hard to fix and affects VA Tech, so we will continue to track it.
- SAK-17247 In IE8, Forms with required select fields (minoccurs=1) do not display the red asterisk
- SAK-17423 503 for DTD request in templated portfolios that import other templates There is also a caching issue. We won't track it anymore.
- Teaching and Learning
- Josh Baron and David Goodrum were on the call. Pleased that Jan entered material in spreadsheet. Robin: does everything have to be in there or not? No. We are working in a mode of uncertainty. The spreadsheet is useful and will give something to sink our teeth into for charting a course forward for development. Clay Fenlasson will be on the T&L call this Wed. at 12 noon. We would like to plug into the process that Assignments used to get some design work done. This might be a good opportunity to have Sam Peck look at the OSP requirements and come up with something. Maybe this week would be a good time to stop and look over the functionality listed in the spreadsheet and group things and look for gaps. Noah: what will the output of this process be? On Wednesday this should be discussed. Between now and New Year this should jell into a clearer idea of next steps. There are now 100 items in the spreadsheet.
- Sakai 2.7 Development Status
- Status update: 2.7 QA TestingBeth updated the link on the page.
- SAK-17475 Chris is working on cleaning up dependencies with Assignments, which is affecting QA.
- Known issues remaining for merged SAK-15710 (IU enhancements). No progress since last week.
- SAK-15877 Ensure conversion scripts are correct
- SAK-16237 Not allowed to evaluate in Evaluations tool in My Workspace
- SAK-17350 Broken link back to associated assignment when editing a cell
- SAK-16557 Indexes are missing on OSP tables with Oracle
- SAK-16785 Sortable columns in OSP Portfolio tool Beth applied it for Sakai 2.7. Go to nightly server, verify that it looks good. If so, add short note and close the ticket.
- SAK-17449 Portfolio Permissions can no longer be set. Related to IU work? Critical. Needs to be fixed in 2.7.
- Standing Agenda Updates
- Documentation & Communication
- Moving content from http://osportfolio.rsmart.com to www.sakaiproject.org. No progress since last week.
- Noah went through and looked for all the places we use properties and created a list of everything we use for OSP properties.
- Three Canoes will be doing a training at the Marist mini-conference on 12/10 and 12/11.