Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Meeting minutes for July 20, 2009
- Sakai/OSP 2.6 Issues and Status
- 2.6 QA Testing Status. The 2.6 release has been mostly assembled and should be announced this week. There is a list of things that we may want to have pushed into 2.6. We'll talk about them next week.
- Proposed for Sakai 2.6 inclusion: Will discuss next week when more technical people will be on the call.
- Sakai/OSP 2.7 and beyond Development Status
- The domain osportfolio.org: Noah spoke with Nate, who is talking with rSmart. Do we want to simply merge with openedpractices. For now the plan is to continue with osportfolio.org. We should transfer the domain to the Sakai Foundation, though rSmart would continue to host. The openedpractices
- Narjes has just finished the description of the specs. We should send a message to the mailing list and have people review the document for discussion next week.
- Post-Sakai Conference updates. Sessions were well attended, and by new users such as teachers. So we should make this call more approachable for new users. Jan has posted info from 3.0 discussion on last day of conference on the osp vignettes page. In a week or so we should go through the list and see how things can be merged, pared, etc. Should we start a new approach, where we look at what people are doing and what we want in 3.0? We could use the verbs on the vignettes page to start developing use cases.
- People need to work on the new Help for 2.6. They can get help on doing the help.
- There are changes that made it into 2.6 that are not documented with the new feature template. There is a list on confluence, but it is not complete. We are better than other Sakai projects, but there is room for improvement.
- Noah will send an email with an update from CRIM that people should look at.