Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Meeting minutes for June 15, 2009
- Sakai/OSP 2.6 Issues and Status
- 2.6 QA Testing Status
- SAK-15541 Evaluators from different groups click on evaluations and get a 500 error. Only happens when evaluator switches groups. Still unclaimed.
- SAK-16004 Portfolios: Downloading a portfolio throws an exception. Not consistently reproducible, but does recur. Unclaimed.
- SAK-16045 Free Form Portfolio: Page can be added without selecting a Layout. Worked correctly in 2.5, but not in 2.6. Unclaimed.
- SAK-16340 Item Level feedback restrictions not honored for "Other Evidence" Fixed. Needs to be verified to go into 2.6.
- SAK-16536 Free-form Portfolio Tool Stack Trace on Add Page. Something has changed in the cloud. DTD issue. Unclaimed.
- SAK-15909 Creating Portfolio Template throws stack trace. Issue with form based on invalid schema. You can't add one now, but if you have one left over from 2.5, it will throw a stack trace. Unclaimed.
- Sakai/OSP 2.7 and beyond Development Status
- SAK-15822 In Matrices, "manage status for all users" only changes current user
- SAK-16261 Make the Manage Status function in Matrices and Wizards Group Aware
- SAK-14165 Portfolio assembly is slow with many completed Forms. Queries should be a lot faster now. About a week ago our DBA pointed out some missing indexes in the database. If you're on MySQL, the indexes get created, but on Oracle they aren't. Noah will file a ticket on it. Will probably create a patch so anyone new gets them.Hopefully it would go into 2.6.x. Database change. Some other changes Beth has in queue should bring the time down to 5 seconds. The change involves a change to the kernel, so it isn't targeted for 2.6, but patching should be straightforward.
- SAK-12922 Configuring OSP to run successfully without autoddl enabled
- Merge to Trunk Status: Indiana University Matrices Enhancements. Changes not merged yet. They'll send out an email when done.
- Status Update: Finer Grained Document-Level Matrix PermissionsDemo last week from CRIM. They will fill out the functional requirements template and create a branch, like IU. Time frame should be quicker than for IU, since changes not as broad.
- OSP Help and IUPUI KB (Jonathan Bolte, IU/Sakai KB, June 22) Bolte will be on the call next week to orient us.
- Sakai Conference Update
- Related Activity Updates: Content Authoring, Sakai 3 Development, Teaching & Learning. Group creation conversation going on. Erica will start attending their calls, though they meet at the same time as the OSP call.
- IU has one additional piece of functionality they want to present to us. It involves ability to associate other sites via the matrices tool The new piece has to do with synching the sites with the roster.