Child pages
  • 2009-06-01 Conference Call
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Meeting minutes for June 1, 2009

  1. Sakai/OSP 2.6 Issues and Status
  2. Sakai/OSP 2.7 and beyond Development Status
    • http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/jira/browse/SAK-15822SAK-15822 In Matrices, "manage status for all users" only changes current user Fixed in IU branch. Will be merged to trunk next week with the rest of the IU changes.
    • http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/jira/browse/SAK-16261SAK-16261 Make the Manage Status function in Matrices and Wizards Group Aware Fixed in IU branch. Will be merged next week.
    • SAK-14165 Portfolio assembly is slow with many completed Forms. Noah has a patch that Beth will be looking at and testing.
    • SAK-12922 Configuring OSP to run successfully without autoddl enabled. Originally autoddl was just to do table creation, but over time other initializations have been added. It would be good to separate out the original table creation from the initialization.
    • SAK-16453 "Notification emails have been sent" message even if no emails are sent. Created by Sean Keasler. The system doesn't check to see whether or not the people to be notified are members or not. Non-members don't receive a notification.
    • SAK-16433 FCK editor freeform portfolio item plugin does not create hyperlink. Behavior seems inconsistent. May be an FCKeditor bug. Worth investigating. If it is an FCKeditor bug, it may be fixed in the new version.

    • Merge to Trunk Status: Indiana University Matrices Enhancements. Discussion of whether or not to merge the IU changes will be closed as of the end of the day today. Assuming there are no objections, Chris will merge the changes in next week. Beth found a bug, which she will write up, but it is not a show stopper for the merge.
    • CRIM Matrix Enhancements (Demo June 8, 2009) They will demo the changes they have made next Monday. There have been a couple feelers from different people in CRIM. Are they in contact with each other? No one knows.
    • Sakai Conference Update. The draft schedule is up. If there are any questions or problems, contact Tiffany (tmarra@umich.edu). If you get a notice saying to look at the draft schedule, do it, because there could be a real problem.
    • Related Activity Updates: Content Authoring, Sakai 3 Development, Teaching & Learning
    • OSP Functionality for 2.7/3.0 and beyond (see Community Ideas for Future OSP Releases and Portfolio-related vignettes). For Help, we should use the Knowledge Base process, which allows you to mark up the Help in a Word doc and submit it to them for formatting as Help. People should choose a tool (or portion of a big tool), download the current Help into a Word doc, go to 2.6 and compare the existing Help to the new functionality. Robin in WY, Lynn, and VA Tech all agreed to work on this. Should only take a couple hours per tool. Lynn will post to the list with instructions.
  3. Miscellaneous
    • OSP 2.6 Webinar Jan and Sean will do the webinar that was requested.
  • No labels