Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Meeting minutes for April 20, 2009
- Sakai/OSP 2.5 Issues and Status
- SAK-15348 Imported Matrices do not retain links to global forms. No progress.
- SAK-15822 In Matrices, "manage status for all users" only changes current user. This item needs someone to adopt it.
- Sakai/OSP 2.6 Issues and Status
- 2.6 QA Testing Status
- SAK-15541 Evaluators from different groups click on evaluations and get a 500 error. No progress.
- SAK-15569 Replace "Undo" with "Cancel" in portfolio name, description, sharing panel Verified and ready to go in 2.6.
- SAK-15997 Default portfolio name too easy for user to ignore, resulting in duplicate named portfolios Verified and ready for 2.6.
- SAK-16004 Portfolios: Downloading a portfolio throws an exception. Needs owner.
- SAK-16006 Free Form Portfolio: Error when saving changes.
- SAK-16008 Portfolio: Share portfolio "Select by" link does not work in IE7 Verified and ready for 2.6.
- SAK-16010 Evaluations Workflow: Problem while adding evaluation. Needs an owner.
- SAK-16018 'Edit Selected' form in the Portfolio's Add/Edit Content tab does nothing Needs to be verified.
- SAK-16043 Link to comments disappears when new commenting disabled
- SAK-16045 Free Form Portfolio: Page can be added without selecting a Layout. Tony has said he would look at this.
- SAK-16049 There is no obvious way to remove a selected form from a portfolio. Beth proposed a new link that says "Clear selected". Perhaps "Remove selected" or "Unselect" would be clearer to the user, but the basic mechanism was approved. In any case, it will be localisable.
- SAK-16090 Share Portfolio with Public: The checkbox is not persistant. Michigan will fix.
- Sakai/OSP 2.7 and beyond Development Status
- Status Update: Indiana University Matrices Enhancements. Indiana has created a new contrib tool out of the associate sites facility of the Goal Management tool. They have Sean Keesler testing it extensively. The IU changes require this tool, so they would like to change it from a contrib tool to a Sakai module. Beth suggested that they bring it up on the dev list and make clear that it won't be in people list of tools (just like the OSP tools) and it won't affect anything unless it is added as a tool. Although it associates assignments with matrices, the association is only in the matrix, and the assignment is not affected. Once the IU testing is done, it will be made available for community testing. Probably a week will be an adequate amount of time to designate for the testing.
- Sakai Conference Update. Should the currently scheduled BOF on the future of OSP in 3.0 be a discussion instead of a BOF? BOFs are more likely to have conflicts. Jan will submit a proposal. Robin from Wyoming has submitted a proposal for a session on the database structures that will be required in 3.0 for the OSP features we want to retain (wizards, matrix, etc.)