Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Meeting minutes for April 13, 2009
- Sakai/OSP 2.5 Issues and Status
- SAK-15348 Imported Matrices do not retain links to global forms. It is important to figure out whether or not this happens in 2.6. It's probably not a priority for IU to fix it in 2.5 before they upgrade to 2.6 in June. Lynn will be doing more 2.6 testing in May.
- SAK-15822 In Matrices, "manage status for all users" only changes current user. No update.
- Sakai/OSP 2.6 Issues and Status
- 2.6 QA Testing Status
- SAK-15541 Evaluators from different groups click on evaluations and get a 500 error. No update.
- SAK-15569 Replace "Undo" with "Cancel" in portfolio name, description, sharing panel. It was decided to use "Cancel". Change will be checked in today.
- SAK-15919 Newly selected form in an existing Portfolio is not picked up by Preview. Verified, so will go into 2.6
- SAK-15997 Default portfolio name too easy for user to ignore, resulting in duplicate named portfolios Erica will verify
- SAK-16002 Create Portfolios: Add/Edit Content selections should be persistent after clicking "Edit Selected". Fixed by same fix as 15919, getting rid of Save as a separate step.
- SAK-16003 Create Portfolio: Error while clicking "Create New / Edit Selected" for some portfolio items. Someone should look to see how to reproduce this.
- SAK-16004 Portfolios: Downloading a portfolio throws an exception. Someone should look to see how to reproduce this.
- SAK-16006 Free Form Portfolio: Error when saving changes. This affects LaGuardia, so Tony will look at it.
- SAK-16008 Portfolio: Share portfolio "Select by" link does not work in IE7
- SAK-16010 Evaluations Workflow: Problem while adding evaluation
- SAK-16018 'Edit Selected' form in the Portfolio's Add/Edit Content tab does nothingErica will verify.
- Sakai/OSP 2.7 and beyond Development Status
- Status Update: Indiana University Matrices Enhancements Sean is doing some testing for them on a new feature that will be presented separately.
- Sakai Conference Update. Robin Hill from Wyoming is considering a reporting/data analysis section.
- Sakai Product Council: should there be OSP representation on it? Noah is volunteering his name, other people may want to write to Michael Korcuska in support of Noah and anyone else. rSmart is nominating Nate Angell and Kara Styles. David Goodrum has been asked to nominate himself from IU, and he asked Lynn to nominate herself, as well.