Meeting minutes for March 23, 2009
- Sakai/OSP 2.6 Issues and Status
- Jan returned from 10 days in Japan. There is a lot of enthusiasm for portfolios there. Jan will be working with Shoji Kajita on a project to further clarify the use of OSP in Japanese. There is a group that spent a full day in a workshop - do we want to have outreach to them. Jan can be our formal representative and invite them to the phone meeting?
- John Ellis couldn't be on the call, but he sends his best and enjoyed working with us.
- SAK-15813 FCKeditor free form portfolio item plugin does not work. Tony looked into it. It appears to be a 2.6 change with a simple fix. He will update the Jira. It would be helpful if Tony could include any notes about what has changed with the FCKeditor
- SAK-15348 Imported Matrices do not retain links to global forms. No Progress. 2.5 issue only, resolved in 2.6, according to Lynn. Chris hasn't had a chance to look at it any more.
- SAK-15541: Evaluators from different groups click on evaluations and get a 500 error. Noah tried to follow the same steps, but couldn't cause the problem. He may have inadvertently given his test user too high a permission level. Can't be a coordinator, because coordinator can view anyway. Assigned to Noah.
- SAK-15822 - Manage status for all users. This is an issue for people.
- Two more bugs are listed in the meeting agenda that need to be tested. SAK-15275 and SAK-15551. Sean closed SAK-15540.
- Noah has a couple new Jira tickets he will be writing up. In Portfolios tool UI, there is a problem with matrices and portfolios.
- Sakai/OSP 2.7 and beyond Development Status
- Notes from IU enhancements review
- Language changes for matrix specific perms - Suggestions are welcome to make these more generic and usable
- Super user restrictions? Can super users do things they expect despite other perms/restrictions being set?
- remove group filter button - may just be a leftover 2.5 artifact
- default evaluators auto selected (in 2.6?)
- Custom guidance labels? Everyone has a different opinion about what these should be.
The parent jira for this work is http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/jira/browse/SAK-15710 and the instance IU is currently using to test the merged work is located at http://qa2-osp.sakaiproject.org:8085/portal. It's rebuilt on demand at this point, so don't get too attached to data!