Child pages
  • 2008-12-01 Conference Call
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Meeting minutes for December 1, 2008

Sakai/OSP 2.6 and beyond Development Status

  • QA – Marist was able to put in one day of orienting students. If they have questions, they will send them to the Portfolio list. Sean will also work with them on creating Selenium scripts. Beth will look into the QA status page so we can track progress.
  • Will Trillich will write up a Jira about the random way %20s are inserted into URLs. Tegin said that they had a problem with it and created a workaround. They weren't able to reliably reproduce it. She will attach information about the workaround to the Jira when it is available.
  • No labels