Child pages
  • 2008-11-17 Conference Call
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Meeting minutes for November 17, 2008

Sakai/OSP 2.6 and beyond Development Status

  • QA – We haven't heard any updates from Marist, we should look for additional resources to QA OSP
  • Will raised the issue of "url encoding in downloaded portfolios – in the wrong place" – which needs to be written up in JIRA
  • Beth will write up a new JIRA Feature Request to consider removing the option for portfolios within sakai portal navigation
  • Noah will write up a new JIRA Feature Request providing option to portfolio template designers to include a sakai portal logout button
  • No labels