Child pages
  • 2008-07-07 Conference Call
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Meeting minutes for July 7, 2008

Sakai/OSP 2.4/25

  • Rutger's will create Jiras for performance issues in 2.5

New Development for 2.6

Alternative Add Forms and Attachments to Wizard Main Page, SAK-13146 (Charles Hedrick)

  • Update will be available tomorrow in the morning
  • Follow-up for next meeting:  review and discuss progress so it can be merged

Edit/Delete Feedback, SAK-8638(Beth Kirschner)

  • no news to report

Vote on Jira tickets

  • no action taken because of lack of members on call

Notes from Paris BOF

  • Lynn will send notes from BOF to group
  • Foreshadowing:  Next step seems to be work on the portfolio tool for usability and efficiency

Next Meeting July 14th

  • No labels