Meeting minutes for June 9, 2008
Sakai/OSP 2.4 Status
- SAK-13271: no work planned in near future – volunteers welcome
Sakai/OSP 2.5 Status
- SAK-12119/GM-151 Chris fixed the problem with GMT compiling, but no one volunteered to work on this issue.
- SAK-13468 Wizard tool does not retain artifacts during Preview. Beth assigned it to herself, but can't promise fast turnaround.
- Evaluator Selection Redesign will be merged to trunk this week (following discussion on sakai-dev)
- Community Ideas for Future OSP Releases Kristol will be sending out updated description of proposed permissions changes planned by IU
- OSP-UI.pdf Action Items:
- Exposed Wizard patch: Charles H will create JIRA with patch to fix some problems
- Terminology change: Beth will create JIRA to change "Add Evidence" to "Add Attachments"
- Option to add form to first wizard page: Lynn will create mockup
- Add instructions for manage/create portfolios: Charles H will create JIRA with suggested wording
- Choice of completed wizards for portfolios: Charles H will create JIRA with suggested changes including restricting to completed wizards
- Add icon to main matrix display for completed reflections: Beth to create JIRA: SAK-13724
- Jan will be stepping down as Functional Lead after the next Sakai conference. Volunteers welcome to take on this role.
- Need to vote & review outstanding OSP bugs at upcoming meeting