Meeting minutes for May 12, 2008
Sakai/OSP 2.4 Status
- Sak-13271: Creating a new form item when adding evidence in matrix cell causes HTTP 404. No progress. Beth will look at it.
Sakai/OSP 2.5 Status
- Outstanding issues: SAK-12119/GM-151 Trunk doesn't build with GMT in it. Probably a simple fix that Chris will take care of.
- SAK-13520 Noah found and fixed a bug with with editing a cell, where it can be slow with large matrix and large number of users. Will probably be merged into 2.4 as well. This is not the same issue as rSmart's problems with multiple users and complex matrices, but they seemed to be configuration issues.
No new proposals, so reviewed existing.
- Multiple evaluatiors: no resources yet
- Noah's work may be demoed in a couple weeks.
- Matrix and wizard defaults and cell-level access control: IU enhancements. They are on iteration 2, wrapping up. They are working on linking functionality. Other than that, everything else is done. Michigan interested in cleanup of . IU would look at this as part of iteration 3.
- GMT doesn't build in trunk. Should be a small fix. Also issue with matrix-related crash. Does RINet have to keep maintaining their changes in a branch and then pay to have them moved into trunk.
- There are plans to have a BOF session in Paris, but not clear whether we can schedule it yet.