Child pages
  • 2008-03-31 Conference Call
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Meeting minutes for March 31, 2008

Sakai/OSP 2.4 Status

  • SAK-13210 Save/Add Form generates Request Entity Too Large error. John Ellis posted a patch. Michican is working on reproducing the problem and testing the patch.
  • Lynn mentioned a problem with form permissions.  If a coordinator imports and publishes a matrix (without publishing the associated forms), participants can see a use the imported custom forms, but other coordinators do not see the forms in edit mode.  Lynn agreed to write up the problem. 

Sakai/OSP 2.5 Status

  • Sak-13114 Cannot delete imported matrix until first use - Beth hasn't looked at recently but hopes to pick this and 12119 up next week.
  • SAK-12119 Crash on IU test servers. Related to 13114.
  • SAK-12674 - Site Info not available in Portfolio sites.  Chris put in a request for the fix on nightly to be merged into 2.5.x
  • Noah suggested creating a branch that pulls the best of the local 2.5 enhancements together in one place.

Sakai/OSP 2.6 and Beyond

  • Need to follow up with LOI on progress with Evaluator workflow.
  • Sean hopes to be able to finish IU Goal Management proposal for review next week.
  • Lynn will present IU Matrix defaults next week.
  • Michican hopes to be able to share their 2.6 plans soon.

Laguardia Conference

4:30-6:30 Meeting on Thursday. Agenda:

  • Dinner will be provided after the meeting by LaGCC
  • Possible Agenda
    • Follow up on Newport Beach discussions
    • Pending 2.6 proposals and other 2.6 ideas
    • Demos of what members are working on
      • Navigation enhancements to freeform portfolio (LaGuardia)
      • Setting default forms, evaluators, and reviewers for all matrix cells (IU)
      • Reviewer workflow (IU)
      • Matrix as goal set (IU)
  • Decided we should use the time to plan Paris session and post conference OSP meeting, because many of the LaGuardia participants aren't going to Paris.

Miscellaneous

  • Beth will be out for next week's meeting and has contacted Jan about facilitating the meeting.  If Jan declines, she will be looking for a volunteer.
  • No labels