Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Meeting minutes for Jan 28, 2008
Sakai/OSP 2.4 Status
- LOI continuing to see performance issues with large users in a matrix.
Sakai/OSP 2.5 Status
- SAK-7464 and SAK-11752 will be moved to the 2.6 requirements, and backported to 2.5.x if appropriate.
- SAK-12171 is a continuing problem. Workaround noted in JIRA. Suggest additional attempts to reproduce in 2.4.x or 2.5.
- SAK-12758 will be linked to SAK-12542 (problems with new FCK Editor)
Active Functional Proposals
- SAK-12101 was discussed and approved
- LOI posted proposal for Multiple evaluators workflow;
Action item: everyone should review by next week's meeting
- OSP Feature Template does not display well in Confluence Rich Text editor.
Action Item: Erica will look into stripping table tags
- SAK-11468 (NullPointerException with back button) is open to the developer community for suggestions on how to resolve
- Nate discussed opening up (and re-branding) OSP Community Library to the larger Sakai/pedagogy community
- Chris discussed IU's GMT development may leverage existing OSP Matrix.
- OSP Procedure for Feature Requests needs to be revised to reflect new Sakai Release Practices Proposal (http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/x/NgBL)
Action Item: Beth to update OSP procedure for discussion at next week's meeting