Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Move all well-defined requirements into JIRA, possibly opening in new window (Beth/Jan)
- rSmart will meet on friday to discuss involvement with 2.5 release
- Move author flexibility into user experience
- Melissa to contact LaGuardia re: participation in call
- Aggregated view: Michigan, rSmart, ASU, etc.
- GMT: rSmart, ASU, IU, Syracuse, Michigan (assignment related UI)
- User Experience: deferred for further discussion
- Reports: rSmart (tentative) & ASU
- BIRT to be demo's in amsterdam
- further investigation in reports....
- John to talk to peter regarding saki tools
- Portfolios: Laguardia, Michigan, rSmart (tentative)
- Metatagging: tbd – Jan to add comments (ties in with student-centric/aggregated view)
- Rubrics: rSmart (tentative)
- estimate: large (architecture medium; ui large)
- move to goal management
- used for assessment (e.g. description of level within goal scale)
- OSP Library: (Noah, Nate, Will, Melissa)
- ASU (e.g. uploading)
- droopal vs sakai hosting?
- Authoring flexibility: rSmart, Michigan (see also first bullet)