2015 Selection Committee
- Anthony Whyte (Fellow 2014), University of Michigan, co-chair
- Beth Kirschner (Fellow 2008), University of Michigan, co-chair
- Matt Jones (Fellow 2013), Longsight
- Janice Smith (Fellow 2009), Three Canoes
- Seth Theriault (Fellow 2006), Columbia University
- Branden Visser (Fellow 2014), Fronteer
- Drew Wills (Fellow 2014), Unicon
- Other members to be added in the next 24 hours
Terms of the Award
Total: up to six Fellowships will be awarded
Term: 1 year from date of award
Stipend: US $2500.00; Open Apereo 2015 Baltimore conference registration fees will also be waived.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
All members of the Apereo Community are eligible for nomination subject to the following limitations:
1. A nominee must not be a previous fellowship winner.
2. A nominee cannot be a member of the Apereo Board, Apereo Foundation staff, or Apereo Fellows Selection Committee
The selection criteria are outlined generally on the Apereo Fellows page.
Call for nominees, open: 23 April
Call for nominees, close: 7 May (23:59 UTC)