2014 Selection Committee
- Beth Kirschner (Fellow 2008), chair
- Robert Sherratt, University of Hull
- Seth Theriault (Fellow 2006), Columbia
- Bert Pareyn (Fellow 2013), University of Cambridge
- Matt Jones (Fellow 2013), Longsight
- Andrew Petro (Fellow 2013), University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Janice Smith (Fellow 2009), Three Canoes
Terms of the Award
Total: up to six Fellowships will be awarded
Term: 1 year from date of award
Stipend: US$2500.00; Open Apereo 2014 Miami conference registration fees will also be waived.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
All members of the Apereo (Sakai, JaSig, et al) Community are eligible for nomination subject to the following limitations:
1. A nominee must not be a previous fellowship winner.
2. A nominee cannot be a member of the Apereo Board, Apereo Foundation staff, or Apereo Fellows Selection Committee
The selection criteria as outlined generally on the Apereo Fellows page.
Call for nominees, open: 31 March
Call for nominees, close: 18 April (23:59 UTC)