This is for the 2009 Sakai Development Process Webinar scheduled for April 1, 11:30 Eastern Daylight Time. Details on teleconference and slide sharing technology:
This will handle both slide sharing and audio. You'll need a speaker/headset to hear and a microphone if you want to talk. Chat is also available if you don't have a microphone.
Please add your name to the list or RSVP directly to Michael Korcuska
- Michael Korcuska, the Sakai Foundation
- David Goodrum, Indiana University
- Steve Smail, Indiana University
- Kate Ellis, Indiana University
- Karen Watkins, Indiana University
- David Adams, Virginia Tech
- Unknown User (johnbush), rsmart
- Kara Stiles, rSmart
- Yuji Shinozaki, University of Virginia
- Charise, Unicon,Inc.