Sax Path License
Packaging strategy / requirements
Sakai is permitted to distribute the Source Format and Binary Format of the Component Software licensed under this License to third parties, provided such distribution meets the following requirements:
- If distributing in Source Format, Sakai must retain the copyright notice and
include in the Distribution a copy of the License. The SaxPath License is included in the source distribution in the licenses folder
- If distributing in Binary Format, Sakai must reproduce, within the
documentation or other materials provided with the distribution of the Sakai
Software, the copyright notice, the list of conditions and the disclaimer all as
set forth in the License.
- Sakai must not use the name of "SAXPath" to endorse or promote the Sakai
Software without specific prior written permission.
- The Sakai Software must not be called "SAXPath" nor may "SAXPath" appear in the
name of the Sakai Software.
- Sakai should include the following credit in the end user documentation: "This product includes software developed by the SAXPath Project (http://www.saxpath.org/)." The Sakai Gateway page includes an end-user viewable page called Acknowledgements .