Packaging strategy / requirements
Sakai is permitted to distribute the Source Format and Binary Format of the Component Software licensed under this License to third parties, provided such distribution meets the following requirements:
- If distributing in Source Format, Sakai must retain the copyright notice and
include in the Distribution a copy of the License. The HTMLArea license is included in the source distribution in the licenses folder
- If distributing in Binary Format, Sakai must reproduce, within the
documentation or other materials provided with the distribution of the Sakai
Software, the copyright notice, the list of conditions and the disclaimer all as
set forth in the License.
- Sakai must not use the name of "interactivetools.com, inc." to endorse or promote the Sakai
Software without specific prior written permission.
- The Sakai Software must not be called "interactivetools.com, inc." nor may "interactivetools.com, inc." appear in the name of the Sakai Software.
Copy of License Text
htmlArea License (based on BSD license)
Copyright (c) 2002-2004, interactivetools.com, inc.
Copyright (c) 2003-2004 dynarch.com
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
1) Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice,
this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
2) Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice,
this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation
and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
3) Neither the name of interactivetools.com, inc. nor the names of its
contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this
software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS"
AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE
LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF
SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS
INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN
CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE)
ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE
POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.