Apache Software License v1.1
Packaging strategy / requirements
- If distributing in Source Format, Sakai must retain the copyright notice, the list of conditions contained in the License and the disclaimer all as set forth in the License. The Apache 1.1 License is included in the source distribution in the licenses folder
- If distributing in Binary Format, Sakai must reproduce, within the documentation or other materials provided with the distribution of the Sakai Software, the copyright notice, the list of conditions and the disclaimer all as set forth in the License. The Apache 1.1 License is included in the source distribution in the licenses folder
- Sakai must include the acknowledgment set forth in the License in the Customer documentation included with the Sakai Software or in the Sakai Software itself (i.e., an "About" page or some other user accessible screen). The Sakai Gateway page includes an end-user viewable page called Acknowledgements .
- Sakai must not use the names of "Apache" or "Apache Software Foundation" to endorse or promote the OSP Software without specific prior written permission.
- The Sakai Software must not be called "Apache" nor may "Apache" appear in the name of the Sakai Software.