i>clicker integrate for Sakai
The i>clicker integrate for Sakai plug-in allows instructors to easily synchronize their i>clicker and i>grader data with their campus Sakai server. Learn more about i>clicker products and features from www.iclicker.com.
- Register their remotes from within Sakai
- View reports within Sakai showing the status of student registrations in their classes
- Download their Sakai class roster and registrations directly into i>grader
- Upload i>clicker scores from i>grader directly into Sakai
- View and manage remote registrations
This plugin will work with Sakai version 2.x (2.9 or better). Sakai 10 requires the newest releases (1.5+).
- The source code for the current release:
- The source for previous releases:
- The source for trunk (in development):
- The binary version can be installed and configured without needing to be compiled first. Just download, extract, and follow the README.
- The current release
- Previous releases
For questions about this plug-in, please contact Chad Moeller, i>clicker Sales Engineer.