This contains information related to the 1.0 release tasks (all tasks carried over from 0.9)
JIRA tracking: http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/jira/browse/EVALSYS
Defer to next milestone=
- Scheduling for evals (registering start, due, etc...) and switching eval states Richard Ellis
- Scheduling evaluation state changes (inQueue -> Active -> Due -> Closed -> Viewable)
- Email functionality (continued) Richard Ellis
- Scheduling emails (Quartz scheduler)
- Links in emails work to take an eval
- Direct URLs to evaluations
- Direct URL which requires authentication
- Direct URL which allows anonymous
- Test external contexts providers Rick Moyer
- AJAX reordering Shaun Fleming
- reordering of template items on the modify template items view
- reordering of template items within a block in the modify block view
- Ensure that all current functionality is working Lisa-UM?, testers?
- verify that i18n applied to all strings
- verify that no broken links or buttons exist on any page
- check that user cannot cause exceptions with input
- check that no exceptions occur
- Modifying items
- Change control panel to a "templates" and "evaluations" view
- Create "items" view to support choosing and listing existing items
- Allow users to remove unlocked items
- JIRA bugs and issues remaining from 0.8 (assigned within JIRA)
- Basic Reporting. There are multiple tasks in this so each has its own JIRA issueKapil Ahuja
- Instructors should be able to access reports (not just owner) (EVALSYS-115).
- 4 tasks related to use of groups (EVALSYS-80):
- Use groups for ViewEssayResponses (including making sure everything works via bread crumbs),
- Use groups for export CSV functionality,
- Make "Choose Reports Groups" page accessible via bread crumbs. Currently it is missing from bread crumbs,
- Add the choose group screen when coming from "My Evaluations" page. Currently it works only when coming from "Summary" page.
- Export CSV functionality fails when answer for a question left unanswered by student + does not display / handle essay type questions (see EVALSYS-123 for details like discussion with authors).
- Reporting should work for multiple instructors (show a particular instructor only his/her specific questions) (EVALSYS-121).
- Reporting should work for added items - Aaron is working on this.
- Tasks related to user input Kapil Ahuja
- Bugs injected by different people while adding functionality Kapil Ahuja
- EVALSYS-118 (closed as haven't heard from Rick).
- Expert item creation (admin tool)
- Allow instructors to add items to evaluations assigned to them Aaron Zeckoski
- Create new view from wireframe
- Use basic hierarchy code
- Update the logic layer to return the instructor related items
- Update everything that gets templateitems to use the logic layer and not the lazy loaded list from the hibernate object
- Preview New Items Will Humphries (1.0+)
- Evaluation Bean split and rewrite - EVALSYS-22 Will Humphries (1.0+)
- Split out evaluationBean into 3 classes
- Evaluation creation - session bean
- Evaluation modification - request bean
- Evaluation util class
- Update evaluation related buttons to links on the control panel view
- Destroy old evaluation bean