Summary of Highlights
- Sakai 10.6 includes 100 fixes, including 9 blocker priority, and 14 critical priority bugs.
- Database upgrades
- Sakai 10 upgrade scripts. Please use database upgrade scripts from Github.
- Java - Please upgrade to Java 1.7.0_76 or later. For details see the Jira ticket.
- Tomcat 7.0.56 compatibility and later versions of 7. For details see the Jira ticket.
- Blocker bugs fixed in 10.6
- Can't upload existing resource because of CSRF error
- Questions do not copy when copying question pool
- Syllabus start/end input years are hardcoded to 1970-2015
- Only course, project and portfolio site types can be created
- getPrivateForumByOwnerAreaWithAllTopics results in a bad MySQL query plan
- Delegated Access functionality is broken with the fix SAK-28186
- Security issues - 5 issues resolved, including 2 blockers, 2 criticals and 1 major priority. Please check with your security team for details. A security announcement follows soon after the release announcement.
- QA tested on jdk 1.7.0_76 and tomcat 7.0.65
- SAK-29517Getting issue details... STATUS Before this feature request, comments would only go to the Gradebook from Assignments if the Gradebook Item was created by the Assignments tool? After this feature, comments go to the Gradebook from Assignments there were associated with an existing Gradebook Item.
- KNL-1400Getting issue details... STATUS - in the near future, this could affect other mail services, like Gmail. We plan to have a 10.7 maintenance release to address this, out by January or February of 2016.
Sakai 10 Oracle upgrade scripts. Please use database upgrade scripts from Github. There are no upgrade scripts needed to go from Sakai 10.5 to Sakai 10.6 .
List of Issues Fixed