Summary of Highlights
- Sakai 10.6 includes 100 fixes, including 9 blocker priority, and 14 critical priority bugs.
- Database upgrades
- Sakai 10 upgrade scripts. Please use database upgrade scripts from Github.
- Java - Please upgrade to Java 1.7.0_76 or later. For details see the Jira ticket.
- Tomcat 7.0.56 compatibility and later versions of 7. For details see the Jira ticket.
- Blocker bugs fixed in 10.6
- Can't upload existing resource because of CSRF error
- Questions do not copy when copying question pool
- Syllabus start/end input years are hardcoded to 1970-2015
- Only course, project and portfolio site types can be created
- getPrivateForumByOwnerAreaWithAllTopics results in a bad MySQL query plan
- Delegated Access functionality is broken with the fix SAK-28186
- Security issues - 5 issues resolved, including 2 blockers, 2 criticals and 1 major priority. Please check with your security team for details. A security announcement follows soon after the release announcement.
- QA tested on jdk 1.7.0_76 and tomcat 7.0.65
SAK-29517 - Send comments to gradebook from Assignments for internal gb assignments Closed Before this feature request, comments would only go to the Gradebook from Assignments if the Gradebook Item was created by the Assignments tool? After this feature, comments go to the Gradebook from Assignments there were associated with an existing Gradebook Item.
SAK-26182 - Re-word the checkbox options to make group and peer assessment settings clearer Closed
SAK-26180 - Export the submitted time and if the submission was late in the CSV export Closed
Assignment submission histories should reflect whether the instructor submitted on behalf of the student
SAK-39175 - mail from yahoo mail be rejected by Yahoo Closed - in the near future, this could affect other mail services, like Gmail. We plan to have a 10.7 maintenance release to address this, out by January or February of 2016.
Table of Contents on Chrome prevents scoring and comments
# KNL-1306 - Support to ignore content from certain types and extensions
# If this file extension is in the list, the content from the file will not be used to aide in detection of the type
# DEFAULT: js
|SAK-39284 - Tika is detecting some file types incorrectly Verified|
# If the mime type is in the list returned, it will be redetected without content which may produce a different result
# DEFAULT: none
# SAK-27982: Display all signup recurring meetings by default +# DEFAULT: FALSE +# signup.showAllRecurMeetings.default=true + +# Signup CSV export +# DEFAULT: FALSE +# signup.csv.export.enabled=true + +# Signup attendance +# DEFAULT: TRUE +# signup.enableAttendance=false + +# Signup other sites availability +# DEFAULT: TRUE +# signup.otherSitesAvailability=false +
|SAK-27982 - Add property to set default value for Expand all recurring meetings Resolved|
SAK-29934 Enable/disable the Forums rank feature
|SAK-29934 - Add sakai.property to disable Forums Ranks feature - Phase 1: disabling the Ranks page Verified|
# Add support for Universal Google Analytics
# Google analytics is NOT enabled by default, setting these will enable it
|SAK-28052 - Add support for Universal Google Analytics Resolved|
Sakai 10 Oracle upgrade scripts. Please use database upgrade scripts from Github. There are no upgrade scripts needed to go from Sakai 10.5 to Sakai 10.6 .
List of Issues Fixed